I apply for study abroad services provided by Hakodate Ventures Pte. Ltd.(hereinafter referred to as “HV”) and I agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The courses/programs applied by the applicant to schools/colleges/universities in Japan are governed by the terms and conditions laid by the respective schools/colleges/universities and they reserve the right to change the courses/programs without further notice.
- HV is only responsible for assisting the applicant for the admissions procedures (to schools/colleges/universities) and visa application. HV will in no way be responsible for the outcome of the admission confirmation and or visa application. In such circumstances, no claim of any nature whatsoever will be accepted.
- HV is authorized to share and retain all original and photocopies of documents provided by the applicant during the admissions and visa application procedures. In case the applicant need the original documents after the completion of all procedures, the applicant must collect those within 6 months after the visa issuance otherwise the documents will be destroyed.
- HV is authorized to send the applicant updates via phone, fax, SMS, Email and post or courier services.
- HV and its consultants endeavor to offer the best possible advice on admissions However the laws, policies and fees relating to the admission and visa application are subject to frequent change and without notice. For this reason, HV has no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by the consultants, any errors in the guidance and information provided, typographic or otherwise.
- HV does not and cannot make any guarantees related to the approval or validity of any visa application made by the applicant or by HV on behalf of the applicant. The right to grant or refuse visa application is vested solely with the particular embassy of the country which the applicant is desiring to go or any other government department authorized by law.
- HV is not liable for any remote, indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages, including without limitation, damages resulting from loss of data, loss of profit or business interruption. This limitation will apply even if HV has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The applicant has a responsibility to keep a regular contact with HV while application under process.
- The applicant is expected to conduct himself/herself at all times in a manner demonstrated respect for HV and its staff members. It is also expected that the applicant will show the highest levels of respect and maturity while living and studying in their new community/country. The applicant is expected to behave respectfully, cooperative and responsibly towards their neighbors and local citizens.
- The applicant agrees to pay the service fees to HV as follows.
|Affiliation||Study Duration||Service Fee|
|Affiliated Schools||6 months and longer||Free|
|8 weeks||20,000 yen|
|4 weeks||30,000 yen|
|Non-affiliated Schools||6 months and longer||80,000 yen|
|Less than 6 months||40,000 yen|
- The applicant is expected to pay HV for the tuition and other school fees (application fee, registration fee, tuition fees, international post/mail fees and visa processing fees by bank transfer) in due date and timely manner.
- In case of any visa refusal, the applicant is obligated to return the original Certificate of Eligibility with refusal letter issued by the embassy (the high commission) to HV. Without the above documents, no “refundable school fees” will be refunded.
However the fee is not refundable if applicant got refused because of false or incomplete documents, hide or laid information in his/her statement.
Also, there will be a cancellation charge of 100,000 Yen, if student decided to withdraw or cancel their application after documents submitted to immigration or Certificate of Eligibility issued.
- All deposits received are for the sole purpose of reserving a program place or admission. Funds received but not utilized or refunded in accordance with these terms and conditions will be forfeited to HV.
- Any refund made by HV will be paid to the original payer according to the refund policy which may vary.
- Any refund made by schools/colleges/universities will be paid to the original payer according to the refund policy of institutions and HV which may vary.
- The applicant must comply with HV terms and conditions until the applicant is admitted to schools/colleges/universities on particular course of interest. After admission, the applicant will go under the relevant institute’s terms and condition as well as their refund policy.
- Breaches for HV’s service code of conduct or the regulations, protocols or codes issued by any partner schools/colleges/universities or other awarding body can amount to gross misconduct, which may lead to expulsion from the service agreement without refund.
- HV expressly disclaims all and any liability to any person in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done by any person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, on the whole or any part of the contents of answers or other information provided by HV.
- The applicant’s arrangement with this agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Japan. In the event any portion of this Agreement is declared illegal, unenforceable, invalid or void by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
I acknowledge that I have exercised and relied upon my own skill in determining whether the services provided under this agreement meet my particular requirements, and that I have not relied on any statement or representation made on behalf of HV.
Questions or comments about the Site may be directed to: email@example.com